1. What is your favourite thing about technology?
That it always amazes me.
What is your least favourite thing?
2. If you could design any App, what would it be able to do?
It would make me lose weight without me having to cut down on carbs.
3. If you could only ask one question of a prospective mate or business partner and you had to base your decision to commit to him/her on the answer, what would your question be?
"What is the meaning of life?"
4. What’s your greatest regret?
“I could've been a contender. No really! I wanted to be a boxer. Or maybe a cantor.”
5. What book is on your bedside table right now?
“Several actually: "Thank You for Being Late," by Thomas Friedman; "Samskara: A Rite for a Dead Man," by U.R. Ananthamuthy, and "All Our Wrong Todays," a new novel -- just came out this month -- by Elan Mastai, a customer of BeachMac.”
M-F: 10am - 6pm
Sat: 10am - 6pm
Sun: 12pm - 5pm
GET IN TOUCH! SUBSCRIBE TO APPLE NEWS.